Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Programmed death ligand 2 (PD-L2), also referred to as B7-DC and CD273, is a member of the B7 family of proteins including B7-1, B7-2, B7-H2, B7-H1 (PD-L1), and B7-H3. PD-L2 is a type I membrane protein and structurally consists of an extracellular region containing one V-like and one C-like Ig domain, a transmembrane region, and a short cytoplasmic domain. PD-L2 is expressed on antigen presenting cells, placental endothelium and medullary thymic epithelial cells, and can be induced by LPS in B cells, INF-γ in monocytes, or LPS plus IFN-γ in dendritic cells. The CD28 and B7 protein families are critical regulators of immune responses. PD-L2 and PD-L1 are two ligands for PD-1, member of the CD28/CTLA4 family expressed on activated lymphoid cells, and thus provide signals for regulating T cell activation and immune tolerance. The interaction of B7-DC/PD-1 exhibited a 2-6-fold higher affinity compared with the interaction of B7-H1/PD-1.
Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2
Protein short names
B7-DC; MGC124039; BA574F11.2; PDCD1L2; CD273; F730015O22RIK; MGC142238; PDL2; MGC124040; MGC142240; PDCD1LG2; PD-L2; BTDC; B7DC
PDCD1LG2; B7DC; CD273; PDCD1L2; PDL2
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain (Met 1-Pro 219) of human PD-L2 (NP_079515.2) was expressed with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
The recombinant human PD-L2 consists of 211 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 24 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of rh PD-L2 is approximately 40-45 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 98 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized recombinant human PD-L2 at 1 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind recombinant human PD1 with a linear range of 7.8-1000 ng/ml.
Human B7-DC / PD-L2 / CD273 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1LG2/B7DC/CD273/PDCD1L2/PDL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Pdcd1lg2/B7dc/Btdc/Cd273/Pdl2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1LG2 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"