Mouse B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2
Protein short names
PDCD1LG2; PD-L2; MGC142238; PDCD1L2; CD273; F730015O22RIK; MGC124040; PDL2; MGC142240; B7DC; BTDC; BA574F11.2; B7-DC; MGC124039
Pdcd1lg2; B7dc; Btdc; Cd273; Pdl2
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse PDCD1LG2 (Q9WUL5) (Met 1-Arg 219) was expressed, with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
The secreted recombinant mouse PDCD1LG2 comprises 211 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 24 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of rmPDCD1LG2 is approximately 35-45 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized mouse PD-L2-his at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind mouse PD1-Fc. The EC50 of mouse PD1-Fc is 1.63 μg/mL.
Mouse B7-DC / PD-L2 / CD273 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse B7-DC/PD-L2/CD273 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1LG2/B7DC/CD273/PDCD1L2/PDL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Pdcd1lg2/B7dc/Btdc/Cd273/Pdl2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1LG2 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"