Peptide Library Service
A peptide library is a systematic combination of a large number of different peptides. It is widely used in peptide library screening for drug discovery, target validation, epitope mapping, vaccine development, and structure-activity studies. There is an increasing demand for peptide libraries from pharmaceutical companies due to the expanding interest in peptide drugs.
NovoPro has a rapid high-throughput parallel peptide synthesis platform that enables our customers to synthesize larger quantities of high purity peptides at lower cost than traditional methods.
As a complement to our peptide library services, NovoPro provides 6 free peptide library design tools to support research projects from structural biology to vaccine development.
NovoPro Peptide Library Advantages
- Competitive prices: cost-efficient on the market, starting from $25/peptide.
- High-throughput capacity: More than 10,000 peptides/month.
- Flexible purity choices: Crude, desalt, >70%, >75%, >80%, >85%, >90%, >95%, and >98%.
- No cross-contamination: Peptides are supplied in individual well-labeled vials.
- Stringent quality control: NovoPro provides Certificate of Analysis, MS, and HPLC validation data for each peptide.
- Instant online quotations: Conveniently submit your peptide library request through our online quotation system.
- Purity: Crude, Desalt, >70%, >75%, 80%, 85%, 90% and 95%
- Length: 2-30 amino acids
- Quantities: 1-10 mg for crude and desalt, 1-5 mg for purified library
- Documentation: COA, HPLC MS profiles.
How to get started
Please contact us with your requests at email@example.com and we will reply with a detailed quote as soon as possible(you can leave us a message at the bottom of the website). This process usually takes between 24 and 48 hours and the quote will include an estimated price as well as the time required to complete the project. All inquiries and subsequent projects are handled in strict confidence and will be backed by a confidentiality agreement if desired.