Rat Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
EphrinB2 also known as EFNB2 is a member of the ephrin family. EphrinB2 is involved in establishing arterial versus venous identity and perhaps in anastamosing arterial and venous vessels at their junctions. The transmembrane-associated ephrin ligands and their Eph family of receptor tyrosine kinases are expressed by cells of the SVZ. Eph/ephrin interactions are implicated in axon guidance, neural crest cell migration, establishment of segmental boundaries, and formation of angiogenic capillary plexi. Eph receptors and ephrins are divided into two subclasses, A and B, based on binding specificities. Ephrin subclasses are further distinguished by their mode of attachment to the plasma membrane: ephrin-A ligands bind EphA receptors and are anchored to the plasma membrane via a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) linkage, whereas ephrin-B ligands bind EphB receptors and are anchored via a transmembrane domain. An exception is the EphA4 receptor, which binds both subclasses of ephrins. EphrinB2 expression progressively extends from the arterial endothelium to surrounding smooth muscle cells and to pericytes, suggesting that ephrin-B2 may play an important role during formation of the arterial muscle wall.
Protein short names
MGC126228; EFNB2; HTKL; NLERK-1; LERK5; LERK-5; HTK-L; ELF-2; RP11-272L14.1; MGC126227; EPLG5; EPL5; MGC126226; EPHRIN-B2
Efnb2; Efnb2_predicted; rCG_43287
A DNA sequence encoding the rat EFNB2 (NP_001100798.1) (Met1-Ala229) was expressed, fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat EFNB2 comprises 212 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 23.5 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 33-39 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
> 99 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
1. Immobilized rat EFNB2-His (Cat:501301) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind mouse EPHB4-Fc (Cat:503845), The EC50 of mouse EPHB4-Fc (Cat:503845) is 19.0-44.5 ng/mL.
2. Immobilized rat EFNB2-His (Cat:501301) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind human EphB4-Fc (Cat:503223)，The EC50 of human EphB4-Fc (Cat:503223) is 10.0-23.5 ng/mL.
Rat Ephrin-B2 / EFNB2 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Ephrin-B2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Efnb2/Elf2/Epl5/Eplg5/Htkl/Lerk5 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNB2/EPLG5/HTKL/LERK5 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNB2 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human EFNB2 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"