Mouse CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation.
T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
Protein short names
LY-4; CD4; L3T4; CD4MUT
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse CD4 (NP_038516.1) (Met 1-Thr 394) was expressed, fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse CD4 consists of 379 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 42.8 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of rmCD4 is approximately 50-55 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of NIH-3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. When 5 × 10E4 cells/well areadded to mCD4-His coated plates (0.8μg/mL and 100μL/well), approximately >50% will adhere specifically after 30 minutes at 37℃.
Mouse CD4 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Ferret CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (aa 1-208, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"