Rat CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation.
T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
Protein short names
CD4; LY-4; L3T4; CD4MUT
A DNA sequence encoding the rat Cd4 (NP_036837.1) (Met1-Thr394) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat Cd4 consists 378 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 42.5 kDa.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of NIH-3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells.When 5 × 10E4 cells/well areadded to ratCD4-His coated plates (0.2μg/mL and 100μL/well),approximately >70% will adhere specifically after 30 minutes at 37℃.
Rat CD4 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Ferret CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (aa 1-208, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"