CD4 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IP detected in mouse thymus tissue. Positive WB detected in mouse thymus tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 55 kDa
ELISA, IP, WB
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
CD4 antibody; CD4 molecule antibody; CD4mut antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of CD4 recombinant protein (Accession Number: NM_001382707). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
mouse thymus tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:109119(CD4 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
IP Result of anti-CD4 (IP:Catalog No:109119, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:109119 1:500) with mouse thymus tissue lysate 2800ug.
CD4 is a 55-kDa transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on T helper cells, majority of thymocytes, monocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells. CD4 is an accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. It plays an important role in T helper cell development and activation. CD4 serves as a receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Related Products / Services
- Human CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Ferret CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (aa 1-208, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CD4 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"