Human TIGIT/VSTM3 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Binds with high affinity to the poliovirus receptor (PVR) which causes increased secretion of IL10 and decreased secretion of IL12B and suppresses T-cell activation by promoting the generation of mature immunoregulatory dendritic cells.
T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains
Protein short names
WUCAM; DKFZP667A205; FLJ39873; VSTM3; VSIG9; TIGIT; ENSMUSG00000071552
TIGIT; VSIG9; VSTM3
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of human TIGIT (NP_776160.2) (Met 1-Phe 138) with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag was expressed.
The secreted recombinant human TIGIT comprises 128 amino acids with a predicted molecular mass of 14.2 kDa.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its ability to bind with human CD155-Fc (Cat:504524) in a functional ELISA.
2. Measured by its ability to bind with mouse PVR-Fch (Cat:504218) in a functional ELISA.
Human TIGIT / VSTM3 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse TIGIT/VSTM3 (His Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Human TIGIT/VSIG9/VSTM3 (Fc tag) recombinant protein$144.5
- Mouse TIGIT (Fc tag) recombinant protein$240.9
- Human TIGIT/VSIG9/VSTM3 (His tag) recombinant protein$144.5
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"