Human CD122 / IL-2RB recombinant protein
Receptor for interleukin-2. This beta subunit is involved in receptor mediated endocytosis and transduces the mitogenic signals of IL2.
Interleukin-2 receptor subunit beta
Protein short names
IL-2 receptor subunit beta; IL-2R subunit beta; IL-2RB; p75
The mature form of human IL2 R? (NP_000869.1) extracellular domain (Met 1-Asp 239) with five amino acids (DDDDK) at the C-terminus was expressed and purified.
The mature recombinant human IL2 R? consists of 219 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 25.2 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the rh IL2 R? migrates as an approximately 40 kDa protein in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
Immobilized human IL2Rb at 10 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated human IL2 (Cat:11848-HNAE), The EC50 of biotinylated human IL2 (Cat:11848-HNAE) is 0.1-0.24 μg/ml.
Human CD122 / IL-2RB Protein SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD122 / IL-2RB (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD122 / IL-2RB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rhesus CD122 / IL-2RB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rhesus CD122 / IL-2RB (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL2RB/IL15RB (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL2RB/IL15RB (Fc tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"