LAMR1,RPSA Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, COLO 320 cells, HepG2 cells, mouse colon tissue, mouse liver tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 40 kDa
ELISA, WB, IF
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
37/67 kDa laminin receptor antibody; 37LRP antibody; 40S ribosomal protein SA antibody; 67 kDa laminin receptor antibody; 67LR antibody; LAMBR antibody; Laminin receptor antibody; Laminin receptor 1 antibody; LamR antibody; LAMR1 antibody; LBP/p40 antibody; LRP antibody; LRP/LR antibody; NEM/1CHD4 antibody; p40 antibody; ribosomal protein SA antibody; RPSA antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of LAMR1,RPSA recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC050688). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:112279(LAMR1,RPSA antibody) at dilution of 1:500
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells using Catalog No:112279(LAMR1,RPSA Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
The ribosomal protein SA (RPSA), previously named 67 kD laminin receptor(67LR), 37 kD laminin receptor precursor (37LRP) and p40 ribosome-associated protein, is a multifunctional protein, that plays a role in a number of pathological processes, such as cancer and prion diseases. It is overexpressed in various cancer cell lines, and the the level of the laminin receptor transcript is higher in colon carcinoma tissue and lung cancer cell line than their normal counterparts. This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against full length RPSA of human origin. This antibody is specific to RPSA (LAMR1).
- Turlo KA, Scapa J, Bagher P. β1-integrin is essential for vasoregulation and smooth muscle survival in vivo. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 33(10):2325-35. 2013.
- Guo Y, Zhang X, Huang J. Relationships between hematopoiesis and hepatogenesis in the midtrimester fetal liver characterized by dynamic transcriptomic and proteomic profiles. PloS one. 4(10):e7641. 2009.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Rhesus Monkey RPSA cDNA ORF clone$152.2
- Mouse Rpsa cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Human RPSA cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Rat Rpsa cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Taeniopygia guttata RPSA cDNA ORF clone$152.7
- Sheep RPSA cDNA ORF clone$152.2
- Bombyx mori RpSA cDNA ORF clone$157.9
- Pig RPSA cDNA ORF clone$152.2
- Chicken RPSA cDNA ORF clone$152.7
- Zebrafish rpsa cDNA ORF clone$158.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"