IFIT3 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive WB detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IP detected in HepG2 cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 60 kDa
ELISA, WB, IP, IF
Human; other species not tested.
CIG 49 antibody; CIG49 antibody; GARG 49 antibody; IFI 60K antibody; IFI60 antibody; IFIT 3 antibody; IFIT 4 antibody; IFIT3 antibody; IFIT4 antibody; IRG2 antibody; ISG 60 antibody; ISG60 antibody; RIG G antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of IFIT3 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC004977). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HepG2 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:111620(IFIT3 antibody) at dilution of 1:800
IP Result of anti-IFIT3 (IP:Catalog No:111620, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:111620 1:500) with HepG2 cells lysate 1720ug.
Immunofluorescent analysis of (10% Formaldehyde) fixed HepG2 cells using Catalog No:111620(IFIT3 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
IFIT3 (IFN-induced protein with tetratricopeptide repeats 3), also known as IFIT-4, ISG-60 or RIG-G, is a 56 kDa interferon (IFN) induced protein. IFIT3 has been identified to be associated with strong IFN antiviral activity. Upon RNA virus infection, IFIT3 is significantly induced, ectopic expression or knockdown of IFIT3 could, respectively, enhance or impair IFN regulatory factor 3 (IRF3)-mediated gene expression. IFIT3 thus may serve as an important modulator in innate immunity, revealing a new function of the IFIT family proteins.
- Zhang L, Liu J, Bai J. Poly(I:C) inhibits porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus replication in MARC-145 cells via activation of IFIT3. Antiviral research. 99(3):197-206. 2013.
- Huang Y, Liu H, Li S. MAVS-MKK7-JNK2 defines a novel apoptotic signaling pathway during viral infection. PLoS pathogens. 10(3):e1004020. 2014.
- Liu XY, Chen W, Wei B, Shan YF, Wang C. IFN-induced TPR protein IFIT3 potentiates antiviral signaling by bridging MAVS and TBK1. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 187(5):2559-68. 2011.
- Zhao D, Liang L, Li Y. Proteomic analysis of the lungs of mice infected with different pathotypes of H5N1 avian influenza viruses. Proteomics. 12(12):1970-82. 2012.
- Lu Q, Bai J, Zhang L. Two-dimensional liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry coupled with isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ) labeling approach revealed first proteome profiles of pulmonary alveolar macrophages infected with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Journal of proteome research. 11(5):2890-903. 2012.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"