GFAP Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive IP detected in mouse brain tissue. Positive WB detected in Human brain, SH-SY5Y cells, U-251 cells. Positive IHC detected in human brain tissue, human gliomas tissue, mouse brain tissue, rat brain tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 45 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP
Human, Mouse, Rat; other species not tested.
FLJ45472 antibody; GFAP antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of GFAP recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC013596). Purification method: Protein A purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:107295(GFAP antibody) at dilution of 1:10000
IP Result of anti-GFAP (IP:Catalog No:107295, 5ug; Detection:Catalog No:107295 1:1000) with mouse brain tissue lysate 2640ug.
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue slide using Catalog No:107295(GFAP Antibody) at dilution of 1:5000 (under 10x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Citric acid buffer, pH6.0.
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue slide using Catalog No:107295(GFAP Antibody) at dilution of 1:5000 (under 40x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Citric acid buffer, pH6.0.
GFAP (Glial fibrillary acidic protein ), an intermediate-filament (IF) protein , is specifically expressed in cells of astroglial lineage and is widely used to mark the astroglia in the brain. It is also used as a marker for intracranial and intraspinal tumors arising from astrocytes.
- Zhu Z, Liu Y, Li K. Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor U (PTPRU) is required for glioma growth and motility. Carcinogenesis. 35(8):1901-10. 2014.
- Yin F, Guo L, Meng CY. Transplantation of mesenchymal stem cells exerts anti-apoptotic effects in adult rats after spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury. Brain research. 1561:1-10. 2014.
- Yao PS, Kang DZ, Wang XF, Lin RY, Ye ZC. Cell-density-dependent manifestation of partial characteristics for neuronal precursors in a newly established human gliosarcoma cell line. In vitro cellular & developmental biology. Animal. 51(4):345-52. 2015.
- He GQ, Xu WM, Li JF. Huwe1 interacts with Gadd45b under oxygen-glucose deprivation and reperfusion injury in primary Rat cortical neuronal cells. Molecular brain. 8:88. 2015.
- He G, Xu W, Tong L. Gadd45b prevents autophagy and apoptosis against rat cerebral neuron oxygen-glucose deprivation/reperfusion injury. Apoptosis : an international journal on programmed cell death. 21(4):390-403. 2016.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"