Anti-CD86 Rabbit antibody
CD86 Rabbit polyclonal antibody
WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, FC
B70; B7-2; B7.2; LAB72; CD28LG2. antibody
Antigen: A synthesized peptide derived from human CD86
Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
Store at 4°C short term. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Western blot analysis of CD86 expression in Raji cell lysate.
Immunofluorescent analysis of K562 cells, using CD86 Antibody .
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil, using CD86 Antibody .
Swiss-Prot Acc.P42081.Receptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Related Products / Services
- Rat CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD86/B7-2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86/B7-2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CD86/CD28LG2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Rat Cd86/rCG_52586 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Cd86 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Cd86 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"