Rabbit polyclonal to CD86/B7-2
ELISA, WB, IP
Mouse CD86 / ETC-1 / B7-2
B7 antibody; B7.2 antibody; B70 antibody; B70 antibody; B7-2 antibody; B7-2 antibody; Cd28l2 antibody; CD28LG2 antibody; CD86 antibody; CD86 antibody; CLS1 antibody; ETC-1 antibody; LAB72 antibody; Ly58 antibody; Ly-58 antibody; MB7 antibody; MB7-2 antibody; MGC34413 antibody; TS/A-2 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Mouse CD86 extracellular domain (rM CD86; NP_062261.3; Met 1-Glu 245). CD86 specific IgG was purified by mouse CD86 affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 20-40 μg/mL
ELISA: 0.5-1.0 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1.0 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Mouse CD86. The detection limit for Mouse CD86 is 0.00245 ng/well.
IP: 1-4 μg/mg of lysate
CD86 / ETC-1 / B7-2 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
CD86 / ETC-1 / B7-2 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Immunoprecipitation
CD86, also known as B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 (referred to as B70), is a member of the cell surface immunoglobulin superfamily. B7-2 exists predominantly as a monomer on cell surfaces and interacts with two co-stimulatory receptors CD28 and cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen 4 (CTLA-4) expressed on T cells, and thus induces the signal pathways which regulate T cell activation and tolerance, cytokine production, and the generation of CTL. It is indicated that contacts between B and T helper cells mediated by CD86 encourage signals for the proliferation and IgG secretion of normal B cells and B cell lymphomas. Recent study has revealed that CD86 also promotes the generation of a mature APC repertoire and promotes APC function and survival. CD86 has an important role in chronic hemodialysis, allergic pulmonary inflammation, arthritis, and antiviral responses, and thus is regarded as a promising candidate for immune therapy.
- Chen YQ, et al. (2006) CD28/CTLA-4--CD80/CD86 and ICOS--B7RP-1 costimulatory pathway in bronchial asthma. Allergy. 61(1): 15-26.
- Rau FC, et al. (2009) B7-1/2 (CD80/CD86) direct signaling to B cells enhances IgG secretion. J Immunol. 183(12): 7661-71.
- Dai ZS, et al. (2009) Defective expression and modulation of B7-2/CD86 on B cells in B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Int J Hematol. 89(5): 656-63.
Related Products / Services
- Rat CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD86/B7-2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86/B7-2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86/B7-2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD86 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CD86/CD28LG2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Rat Cd86/rCG_52586 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Cd86 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Cd86 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"