Human GH1 / Growth hormone 1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Plays an important role in growth control. Its major role in stimulating body growth is to stimulate the liver and other tissues to secrete IGF-1. It stimulates both the differentiation and proliferation of myoblasts. It also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues.
Protein short names
IGHD1B; GH; GHN; GH-N; HGH-N
A DNA sequence encoding the human GH1 (P01241) (Phe27-Phe217) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus.
The recombinant human GH1 consists 212 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 24.7 kDa.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Measured by its ability to promote proliferation of INS-1 cells.
The ED50 for this effect is 0.3-1.2 ng/mL.
Human GH1 / Growth hormone 1 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human GH1 cDNA ORF clone$128.2
- Equus caballus GH1 cDNA ORF clone$156.2
- Rainbow Trout gh1 cDNA ORF clone$151.9
- Monodelphis domestica GH1 cDNA ORF clone$155.5
- Rhesus Monkey GH1 cDNA ORF clone$146.2
- Chimpanzee GH1 cDNA ORF clone$146.2
- Felis catus GH1 cDNA ORF clone$156.2
- Dog GH1 cDNA ORF clone$156.2
- Cattle GH1 cDNA ORF clone$157.0
- Rat Gh1 cDNA ORF clone$156.2
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"