PIK3IP1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, mouse liver tissue. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 37 kDa
ELISA, WB, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
HGFL antibody; hHGFL(S) antibody; PIK3IP1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of PIK3IP1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC011049). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:113904(PIK3IP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:500
IP Result of anti-PIK3IP1 (IP:Catalog No:113904, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:113904 1:500) with HeLa cells lysate 3200ug.
PIK3IP1(Phosphoinositide-3-kinase-interacting protein 1) is also named as HGFL. The class IA phosphoinositol-3-kinases (PI3Ks) regulate important cellular processes such as proliferation, growth, survival, motility and metabolism. PIK3IP1 is a transmembrane protein that possesses a region in its intracellular domain that shares homology with the p85 regulatory subunit of PI3K(PMID:18632611). It has 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. It also has a signal peptide and two glycosylation sites.
- Song HK, Kim J, Lee JS. Pik3ip1 modulates cardiac hypertrophy by inhibiting PI3K pathway. PloS one. 10(3):e0122251. 2015.
- Wong CC, Martincorena I, Rust AG. Inactivating CUX1 mutations promote tumorigenesis. Nature genetics. 46(1):33-8. 2014.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human PIK3IP1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$216.5
- Mouse PIK3IP1 recombinant protein (C-His)$216.6
- Human PIK3IP1/HGFL (His tag) recombinant protein$240.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"