PBXIP1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, A549 cells, BxPC-3 cells. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells, HeLa cells. Positive IHC detected in human lung cancer tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 95 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP
Human; other species not tested.
HPIP antibody; PBXIP1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of PBXIP1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC016852). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:113617(PBXIP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human lung cancer using Catalog No:113617(PBXIP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
IP Result of anti-PBXIP1 (IP:Catalog No:113617, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:113617 1:800) with HeLa cells lysate 3000ug.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells using Catalog No:113617(PBXIP1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:25 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
PBXIP1 (pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factor-interacting protein 1), also known as HPIP (hematopoietic PBX-interacting protein), is a regulator of pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factors (BPXs) function. PBXIP1 is a nucleo-cytoplasmic shuttling protein, mainly localized in the cytosol and in small amounts in the nucleus (PMID: 10825160). It interacts with PBX1 as well as PBX2 and PBX3. PBXIP1 inhibits the ability of PBX-HOX heterodimers to bind to target sequences and strongly inhibits the transactivation activity of E2A-PBX. PBXIP1 is also reported to be a microtubule-binding protein, which regulates estrogen receptor functions and plays a role in cancer development and progression (PMID: 17043237; 18302941; 23321675).
- Xu X, Fan Z, Kang L. Hepatitis B virus X protein represses miRNA-148a to enhance tumorigenesis. The Journal of clinical investigation. 123(2):630-45. 2013.
- Xu X, Jiang C, Wang S. HPIP is upregulated in liver cancer and promotes hepatoma cell proliferation via activation of G2/M transition. IUBMB life. 65(10):873-82. 2013.
- Wang SC, Chai DS, Chen CB, Wang ZY, Wang L. HPIP promotes thyroid cancer cell growth, migration and EMT through activating PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomédecine & pharmacothérapie. 75:33-9. 2015.
- Feng Y, Li L, Zhang X. Hematopoietic pre-B cell leukemia transcription factor interacting protein is overexpressed in gastric cancer and promotes gastric cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion. Cancer science. 106(10):1313-22. 2015.
- Shostak K, Patrascu F, Göktuna SI. MDM2 restrains estrogen-mediated AKT activation by promoting TBK1-dependent HPIP degradation. Cell death and differentiation. 21(5):811-24. 2014.
- Feng Y, Xu X, Zhang Y. HPIP is upregulated in colorectal cancer and regulates colorectal cancer cell proliferation, apoptosis and invasion. Scientific reports. 5:9429. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"