OSBP Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IHC detected in human ovary tumor tissue. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, human brain tissue, mouse brain tissue, mouse kidney tissue, rat brain tissue, rat kidney tissue. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 89kd
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
OSBP antibody; OSBP1 antibody; oxysterol binding protein antibody; Oxysterol binding protein 1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of OSBP recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC011581). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:113428(OSBP antibody) at dilution of 1:800
IP result of anti-OSBP(Catalog No:113428 for IP and Detection).
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human ovary tumor using Catalog No:113428(OSBP antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
OSBP represents oxysterol binding protein
- Dorobantu CM, Albulescu L, Harak C. Modulation of the Host Lipid Landscape to Promote RNA Virus Replication: The Picornavirus Encephalomyocarditis Virus Converges on the Pathway Used by Hepatitis C Virus. PLoS pathogens. 11(9):e1005185. 2015.
- Wakana Y, Kotake R, Oyama N. CARTS biogenesis requires VAP-lipid transfer protein complexes functioning at the endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi interface. Molecular biology of the cell. 26(25):4686-99. 2015.
- Nhek S, Ngo M, Yang X. Regulation of oxysterol-binding protein Golgi localization through protein kinase D-mediated phosphorylation. Molecular biology of the cell. 21(13):2327-37. 2010.
- Auweter SD, Yu HB, Arena ET, Guttman JA, Finlay BB. Oxysterol-binding protein (OSBP) enhances replication of intracellular Salmonella and binds the Salmonella SPI-2 effector SseL via its N-terminus. Microbes and infection / Institut Pasteur. 14(2):148-54. 2012.
- Garbarino J, Pan M, Chin HF, Lund FW, Maxfield FR, Breslow JL. STARD4 knockdown in HepG2 cells disrupts cholesterol trafficking associated with the plasma membrane, ER, and ERC. Journal of lipid research. 53(12):2716-25. 2012.
- Wang H, Perry JW, Lauring AS, Neddermann P, De Francesco R, Tai AW. Oxysterol-binding protein is a phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase effector required for HCV replication membrane integrity and cholesterol trafficking. Gastroenterology. 146(5):1373-85.e1-11. 2014.
- Amini-Bavil-Olyaee S, Choi YJ, Lee JH. The antiviral effector IFITM3 disrupts intracellular cholesterol homeostasis to block viral entry. Cell host & microbe. 13(4):452-64. 2013.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"