NSUN2 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HEK-293, COLO 320 cells, HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, MCF7 cells, SH-SY5Y cells. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Positive IF detected in Hela cells, HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in human breast cancer tissue, human testis tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 90-100 kDa
ELISA, IHC, IF, IP, WB
Human, Mouse; other species not tested.
FLJ20303 antibody; hTrm4 antibody; MISU antibody; NSUN2 antibody; SAKI antibody; TRM4 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of NSUN2 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC001041). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
WB: N/AIP: 1:500-1:5000
WB result of NSUN2 antibody (Catalog No:113388, 1:5000) with si-Control and si-NSUN2 transfected HepG2 cells.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:113388(NSUN2 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:113388(NSUN2 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of Hela cells, using NSUN2 antibody Catalog No:113388 at 1:25 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
IP Result of anti-NSUN2 (IP:Catalog No:113388, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:113388 1:1000) with HeLa cells lysate 4000ug.
NSUN2, also known as SAKI or Misu (Myc-induced SUN-domain-containing protein) , is a methyltransferase which catalyses (cytosine-5-)-methylation of tRNA. NSUN2 is direct target gene of c-Myc and may act downstream of Myc to regulate epidermal cell growth and proliferation. NSUN2 is overexpressed in various cancer tissues and may be a valuable target for cancer therapy and a cancer diagnostic marker. Recently a splicing mutation in NSUN2 has been identified as the cause of a Dubowitz-like syndrome, an autosomal recessive disorder.
- Okamoto M, Fujiwara M, Hori M. tRNA modifying enzymes, NSUN2 and METTL1, determine sensitivity to 5-fluorouracil in HeLa cells. PLoS genetics. 10(9):e1004639. 2014.
- Hussain S, Tuorto F, Menon S. The mouse cytosine-5 RNA methyltransferase NSun2 is a component of the chromatoid body and required for testis differentiation. Molecular and cellular biology. 33(8):1561-70. 2013.
- Khoddami V, Cairns BR. Identification of direct targets and modified bases of RNA cytosine methyltransferases. Nature biotechnology. 31(5):458-64. 2013.
- Khoddami V, Cairns BR. Transcriptome-wide target profiling of RNA cytosine methyltransferases using the mechanism-based enrichment procedure Aza-IP. Nature protocols. 9(2):337-61. 2014.
- Snyder E, Soundararajan R, Sharma M, Dearth A, Smith B, Braun RE. Compound Heterozygosity for Y Box Proteins Causes Sterility Due to Loss of Translational Repression. PLoS genetics. 11(12):e1005690. 2015.
- Martinez FJ, Lee JH, Lee JE. Whole exome sequencing identifies a splicing mutation in NSUN2 as a cause of a Dubowitz-like syndrome. Journal of medical genetics. 49(6):380-5. 2012.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"