Mitofilin Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive FC detected in HEK-293T cells. Positive IHC detected in human gliomas tissue, human breast cancer tissue. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive WB detected in multi-cells/tissue, COLO 320 cells, HEK-293 cells, HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, human brain tissue, MCF7 cells, Raji cells. Positive IP detected in Raji cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 87 kDa,89 kDa
ELISA, IHC, IF, WB, IP, FC
Human, Mouse; other species not tested.
DKFZp779P1653 antibody; HMP antibody; IMMT antibody; MIC60 antibody; MINOS2 antibody; Mitofilin antibody; P87 antibody; P87/89 antibody; P89 antibody; PIG4 antibody; PIG52 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Mitofilin recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC002412). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
WB result of Catalog No:112662(IMMT antibody) at dliution of 1:1000.
IP Result of anti-IMMT (IP:Catalog No:112662, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:112662 1:1000) with Raji cells lysate 3800ug.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human gliomas using Catalog No:112662(IMMT antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human gliomas using Catalog No:112662(IMMT antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using IMMT antibody Catalog No:112662 at 1:50 dilution and FITC-labeled donkey anti-rabbit IgG(green). Blue pseudocolor = DAPI (fluorescent DNA dye).
1X10^6 HEK-293T cells were stained with .2ug IMMT antibody (Catalog No:112662, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 90% MeOH blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L) with dilution 1:1000.
IMMT (also known as mitofilin) is an inner mitochondrial membrane protein that is preferentially expressed in heart tissue and is commonly used as the marker for mitochondria. Mitofilin is known to be a critical organizer of mitochondrial cristae morphology and is indispensable for normal mitochondrial function. Three isoforms of mitofilin exist due to the alternative splicing. All three proteins of 87kD, 89kD and 80kD can be detected in immunoblot analysis with this antibody.
- Ding C, Wu Z, Huang L. Mitofilin and CHCHD6 physically interact with Sam50 to sustain cristae structure. Scientific reports. 5:16064. 2015.
- Genin EC, Plutino M, Bannwarth S. CHCHD10 mutations promote loss of mitochondrial cristae junctions with impaired mitochondrial genome maintenance and inhibition of apoptosis. EMBO molecular medicine. 8(1):58-72. 2015.
- Mateo R, Nagamine CM, Kirkegaard K. Suppression of Drug Resistance in Dengue Virus. mBio. 6(6):e01960-15. 2015.
- Yin X, Mayr M, Xiao Q, Wang W, Xu Q. Proteomic analysis reveals higher demand for antioxidant protection in embryonic stem cell-derived smooth muscle cells. Proteomics. 6(24):6437-46. 2006.
- Weihofen A, Thomas KJ, Ostaszewski BL, Cookson MR, Selkoe DJ. Pink1 forms a multiprotein complex with Miro and Milton, linking Pink1 function to mitochondrial trafficking. Biochemistry. 48(9):2045-52. 2009.
- Jiang L, Fang J, Moore DS. Age-associated changes in synaptic lipid raft proteins revealed by two-dimensional fluorescence difference gel electrophoresis. Neurobiology of aging. 31(12):2146-59. 2010.
- An J, Shi J, He Q. CHCM1/CHCHD6, novel mitochondrial protein linked to regulation of mitofilin and mitochondrial cristae morphology. The Journal of biological chemistry. 287(10):7411-26. 2012.
- Anand R, Wai T, Baker MJ. The i-AAA protease YME1L and OMA1 cleave OPA1 to balance mitochondrial fusion and fission. The Journal of cell biology. 204(6):919-29. 2014.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"