LIF Polyclonal Antibody
Polyclonal antibody to LIF
LIF antibody; CDF antibody; DIA antibody; HILDA antibody; MLPLI antibody; leukemia inhibitory factor antibody
Antigen: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 23-202 of human LIF (NP_002300.1).
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
Store at -20℃. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
IHC 1:50 - 1:100
Immunohistochemistry - LIF Polyclonal Antibody
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human prostate using LIF antibody at dilution of 1:100 (40x lens).
LIF has the capacity to induce terminal differentiation in leukemic cells. Its activities include the induction of hematopoietic differentiation in normal and myeloid leukemia cells, the induction of neuronal cell differentiation, and the stimulation of acute-phase protein synthesis in hepatocytes.
Related Products / Services
- Human LIF (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human LIF (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human LIF recombinant protein
- Mouse LIF recombinant protein
- Human LIF Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Mouse Lif recombinant protein
- Human LIF/HILDA recombinant protein
- Human LIF Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"