KLHL3 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HepG2 cells, HL-60 cells, human liver tissue, Jurkat cells, mouse liver tissue, mouse thymus tissue, rat liver tissue. Positive IP detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in human liver tissue, human tonsillitis tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 65 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
FLJ40871 antibody; kelch like 3 (Drosophila) antibody; Kelch like protein 3 antibody; KIAA1129 antibody; KLHL3 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of KLHL3 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC034035). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HepG2 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:112102(KLHL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:800
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human liver using Catalog No:112102(KLHL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human liver using Catalog No:112102(KLHL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
IP Result of anti-KLHL3 (IP:Catalog No:112102, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:112102 1:700) with HepG2 cells lysate 2800ug.
KLHL3 represents kelch-like 3 (Drosophila)
- Louis-Dit-Picard H, Barc J, Trujillano D. KLHL3 mutations cause familial hyperkalemic hypertension by impairing ion transport in the distal nephron. Nature genetics. 44(4):456-60, S1-3. 2012.
- Susa K, Sohara E, Rai T. Impaired degradation of WNK1 and WNK4 kinases causes PHAII in mutant KLHL3 knock-in mice. Human molecular genetics. 23(19):5052-60. 2014.
- Zeniya M, Morimoto N, Takahashi D. Kelch-Like Protein 2 Mediates Angiotensin II-With No Lysine 3 Signaling in the Regulation of Vascular Tonus. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. 26(9):2129-38. 2015.
- Mori Y, Mori T, Wakabayashi M. Involvement of selective autophagy mediated by p62/SQSTM1 in KLHL3-dependent WNK4 degradation. The Biochemical journal. 472(1):33-41. 2015.
- Yoshizaki Y, Mori Y, Tsuzaki Y. Impaired degradation of WNK by Akt and PKA phosphorylation of KLHL3. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 467(2):229-34. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"