GAPDH Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells, Hela cells. Positive IHC detected in human breast cancer tissue, human lung cancer tissue. Positive FC detected in HEK-293 cells. Positive IP detected in A549 cells. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, A549 cells, HEK-293 cells, HepG2 cells, human testis tissue, Jurkat cells, K-562 cells, MDA-MB-453s cells, mouse heart tissue, mouse kidney tissue, mouse lung tissue, PC-13 cells, Raji cells, rat brain tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 36 kDa
ELISA, IHC, WB, IP, IF, FC
Human,Mouse,Rat,Pig; other species not tested.
G3PD antibody; GAPD antibody; GAPDH antibody; OK/SW cl.12 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of GAPDH recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC004109). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Western blot of Hela cell with anti-GAPDH (Catalog No:117317) at various dilutions.
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:117317(GAPDH antibody) at dilution of 1:5000
IP Result of anti-GAPDH (IP:Catalog No:117317, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:117317 1:3000) with A549 cells lysate 3500ug.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:117317(GAPDH antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using GAPDH antibody Catalog No:117317 at 1:50 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red). Blue pseudocolor = DAPI (fluorescent DNA dye).
1X10^6 HEK-293 cells were stained with .2ug GAPDH antibody (Catalog No:117317, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 90% MeOH blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488 -Goat anti-Rabbit IgG with dilution 1:100.
Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) catalyzes the phosphorylation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate during glycolysis. GAPDH participates in nuclear events including transcription, RNA binding, RNA transportation, DNA replication, DNA repair and apoptosis. Being stably and constitutively expressed at high levels in most tissues and cells, GAPDH is considered a housekeeping protein. It was widely used as a control for RT-PCR and also loading control in electrophoresis and Western blotting. GAPDH is normally expressed in cellular cytoplasm or membrane, but can occasionally translocated to the nucleus post modification such as S-nitrosylation. This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against full-length GAPDH of human origin. It can recognize the 36kDa GAPDH protein in most cells/tissues. Please note that some physiological factors, such as hypoxia and diabetes, increase GAPDH expression in certain cell types. Read more about this antibody on the blog:http://blog.ptglab.com/index.php/gapdh-antibody-success-in-silkworm/
- Xu NY, Zhang SP, Nie JH, Li JX, Tong J. Radon-induced proteomic profile of lung tissue in rats. Journal of toxicology and environmental health. Part A. 71(6):361-6. 2008.
- Zhang S, Xu N, Nie J, Dong L, Li J, Tong J. Proteomic alteration in lung tissue of rats exposed to cigarette smoke. Toxicology letters. 178(3):191-6. 2008.
- Zhang L, Cui L. A cytotoxin isolated from Agkistrodon acutus snake venom induces apoptosis via Fas pathway in A549 cells. Toxicology in vitro : an international journal published in association with BIBRA. 21(6):1095-103. 2007.
- Guo J, Yan R, Xu G, Li W, Zheng C. Construction of the Vero cell culture system that can produce infectious HCV particles. Molecular biology reports. 36(1):111-20. 2009.
- Wang P, Chen Z, Meng ZQ. Dual role of Ski in pancreatic cancer cells: tumor-promoting versus metastasis-suppressive function. Carcinogenesis. 30(9):1497-506. 2009.
- Huang F, Zhou J, Yang Z. RNA interference inhibits hepatitis E virus mRNA accumulation and protein synthesis in vitro. Veterinary microbiology. 142(3-4):261-7. 2010.
- Guo Y, Wang J, Wang Z, Yang Y, Wang X, Duan Q. Melatonin protects N2a against ischemia/reperfusion injury through autophagy enhancement. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Medical sciences = Hua zhong ke ji da xue xue bao. Yi xue Ying De wen ban = Huazhong keji daxue xuebao. Yixue Yingdewen ban. 30(1):1-7. 2010.
- Chen XM, Luan XY, Lei DP. Suppression of survivin expression by short hairpin RNA induces apoptosis in human laryngeal carcinoma cells. ORL; journal for oto-rhino-laryngology and its related specialties. 70(3):168-75. 2008.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Rabbit GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Dog GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Rat Gapdh cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Mouse Gapdh cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Human GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Pongo abelii GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$172.8
- Rainbow Trout gapdh cDNA ORF clone$172.8
- Felis catus GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
- Pig GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
- Chicken GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"