FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso(DRI) peptide (TFA Salt-free)
Three letter code
Peptide Purity (HPLC)
Note: the Net Peptide Content(NPC) of current batch is 69.92%. Click to view moreFOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide, also known as FOXO4 DRI peptide was first reported in 'Targeted Apoptosis of Senescent Cells Restores Tissue Homeostasis in Response to Chemotoxicity and Aging' by Baar et al. FOXO4 DRI peptide comprising the amino acid sequence: LTLRKEPASEIAQSILEAYSQNGWANRRSGGKRP, wherein the amino acids in said amino acid sequence are D-amino acid residues. FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide selectively induces apoptosis of senescent cells reverses effects of chemotoxicity and aging in mice.
Ideally FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso(DRI) peptide (TFA Salt-free) should be stored in a freezer at or below -9C. FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso(DRI) peptide (TFA Salt-free) should be refrigerated after reconstitution. For more details, please refer to the manual:Handling and Storage of Synthetic Peptides
- Baar, Marjolein P. et al. Targeted Apoptosis Of Senescent Cells Restores Tissue Homeostasis In Response To Chemotoxicity And Aging. Cell 169.1 (2017): 132-147.e16. Web. 25 Mar. 2017.
About TFA salt
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a strong acid, which is commonly used to cleave synthesized peptides from solid-phase resins and is also used to improve HPLC performance in the peptide purification step. By default, custom peptides are delivered as lyophilized TFA salts, and can contain as much as 10-45% TFA.
TFA in custom peptides can cause inexplicable discrepancies in subsequent assay data. For instance, TFA in nM concentrations has been shown to interfere with cellular assays, inhibiting cellular proliferation in some instances, and increasing cell viability in others . It has also been found to be an unintended allosteric modulator of the glycine receptor, GlyR.
TFA Removal Service is recommended for:
- Peptides that will be used in cellular assays
- Peptides that will be used as APIs or in manufactured products
- For hydrophilic peptides containing numerous basic residues
- Analysed Sequence:H-(dL)(dT)(dL)(dR)(dK)(dE)(dP)(dA)(dS)(dE)(dI)(dA)(dQ)(dS)(dI)(dL)(dE)(dA)(dY)(dS)(dQ)(dN)(dG)(dW)(dA)(dN)(dR)(dR)(dS)(dG)(dG)(dK)(dR)(dP)(dP)(dP)(dR)(dR)(dR)(dQ)(dR)(dR)(dK)(dK)(dR)(dG)-OH
- Chemical Formula:C228H388N86O64
- Sequence length:46
- Extinction coefficient:0 M-1cm-1
- Mw average:5358.03
- Theoretical pI:12.41
- Data Source:Peptide Property Calculator
GRAVY = grand average of hydropathy
Red: Hydrophobic uncharged residues, like F I L M V W A and P
Blue: Basic residues, like R K H and N-terminal -NH2
Green: Acidic residues, like D E and C-terminal -COOH
Black: Polar uncharged residues, like G S T C N Q and Y
Related Products / Services
• Peptide Services: NovoPro's peptide synthesis services include standard chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.
• Standard Peptide Synthesis: NovoPro offers quality peptides at the most competitive prices in the industry, starting at $3.20 per amino acid. NovoPro provides PepBox – Automatic Quote Tool for online price calculation.
• Peptide Modifications: NovoPro offers a wide range of peptide modification services including isotope labeling (2H, 15N, and 13C), multiple disulfide bonds, multiple phosphorylations, KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, amidation, acetylation, biotin, FITC, etc.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"