CNOT1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IHC detected in human heart tissue, human kidney tissue, human spleen tissue. Positive IP detected in mouse kidney tissue. Positive WB detected in human brain tissue, HEK293 cells, HEK-293 cells, mouse brain tissue, mouse heart tissue, mouse kidney tissue, mouse liver tissue, mouse spleen tissue, mouse thymus tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 240-250 kDa,174 kDa
ELISA, IHC, WB, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
AD 005 antibody; CCR4 assOCiated factor 1 antibody; CDC39 antibody; CNOT1 antibody; DKFZp686E0722 antibody; DKFZp686O168 antibody; FLJ36492 antibody; FLJ90644 antibody; hNOT1 antibody; KIAA1007 antibody; NOT1 antibody; NOT1H antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of CNOT1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC040523). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:109431(CNOT1 antibody) at dilution of 1:800
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human heart using Catalog No:109431(CNOT1 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
IP Result of anti-CNOT1 (IP:Catalog No:109431, 5ug; Detection:Catalog No:109431 1:500) with mouse kidney tissue lysate 4000ug.
CNOT1 is a component of CCR4-NOT protein complex, which is a regulator of RNA polymerase II transcription, acts as a transcription repressor. CCR4-NOT complex could participate in transcription as well as mRNA degradation. It's highly expressed in brain, heart, thymus, but weak in skeletal muscle and colon. CNOT1 undergoes alternative splicing to produce four isoforms.This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against part chain of C-terminal CNOT1 of human origin. CNOT1 exsits as many isoforms. The isoform one is about 267 kDa and the isoform four is about 173 kDa.
- Kamon M, Katano M, Hiraki-Kamon K. Identification of Ccr4-not complex components as regulators of transition from partial to genuine induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem cells and development. 23(18):2170-9. 2014.
- Färber V, Erben E, Sharma S, Stoecklin G, Clayton C. Trypanosome CNOT10 is essential for the integrity of the NOT deadenylase complex and for degradation of many mRNAs. Nucleic acids research. 41(2):1211-22. 2013.
- Doidge R, Mittal S, Aslam A, Winkler GS. The anti-proliferative activity of BTG/TOB proteins is mediated via the Caf1a (CNOT7) and Caf1b (CNOT8) deadenylase subunits of the Ccr4-not complex. PloS one. 7(12):e51331. 2012.
- Leppek K, Schott J, Reitter S, Poetz F, Hammond MC, Stoecklin G. Roquin promotes constitutive mRNA decay via a conserved class of stem-loop recognition motifs. Cell. 153(4):869-81. 2013.
- Zheng X, Dumitru R, Lackford BL. Cnot1, Cnot2, and Cnot3 maintain mouse and human ESC identity and inhibit extraembryonic differentiation. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio). 30(5):910-22. 2012.
- Gou LT, Dai P, Yang JH. Pachytene piRNAs instruct massive mRNA elimination during late spermiogenesis. Cell research. 24(6):680-700. 2014.
- Mathys H, Basquin J, Ozgur S. Structural and biochemical insights to the role of the CCR4-NOT complex and DDX6 ATPase in microRNA repression. Molecular cell. 54(5):751-65. 2014.
- Shi JX, Li JS, Hu R. CNOT7/hCAF1 is involved in ICAM-1 and IL-8 regulation by tristetraprolin. Cellular signalling. 26(11):2390-6. 2014.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"