Human CD70/CD27L/TNFSF7 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
Protein short names
CD70; CD27LG; TNFSF7; CD27L
CD70; CD27L; CD27LG; TNFSF7
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of human CD70 (NP_001243.1) (Gln 39-Pro 193) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the N-terminus via a polypeptide linker.
The recombinant human CD70/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer consists of 413 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 45.5 kDa. As a result of different glycosylation, the rh CD70/Fc migrates as several bands with the approximate molecular mass of 55-60, 110-120 and 160-170 kDa corresponding to the monomeric, dimeric and trimeric form respectively in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
(72.6+18.6) % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
1. Immobilized mouse CD27 at 2 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind human CD70 with a linear range of 78-1250 pg/ml.
2. Immobilized mouse CD27 / Fc at 2 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated human CD70 with a linear range of 0.39-12.5 ng/ml.
3. Immobilized human CD27 / Fc at 2 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated human CD70 with a linear range of 0.39-12.5 ng/ml.
Human CD70 / CD27L / TNFSF7 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse CD70/CD27L/TNFSF7 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$215.3
- Human CD70/CD27L/CD27LG/TNFSF7 (Fc tag) recombinant protein$240.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"