beta Tubulin antibody
beta Tubulin Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, A549 cells, HEK-293 cells, HepG2 cells, mouse brain tissue, PC-3 cells, rat brain tissue, SH-SY5Y cells. Positive IP detected in mouse brain tissue. Positive FC detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in rat brain tissue, human cerebellum tissue, human colon tissue, rat testis tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 55 kDa
ELISA, WB, IF, IP, IHC, FC
Human, Mouse, Rat; other species not tested.
beta tubulin antibody; TUBB antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of beta Tubulin recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC000748). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:117307(tubulin-beta antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
IP Result of anti-tubulin-beta (IP:Catalog No:117307, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:117307 1:1000) with mouse brain tissue lysate 7500ug.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded rat brain using Catalog No:117307(tubulin-beta antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded rat brain using Catalog No:117307(tubulin-beta antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using Catalog No:117307 and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
1X10^6 HepG2 cells were stained with 0.2ug tubulin-beta antibody (Catalog No:117307, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 90% MeOH blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L) with dilution 1:1000.
There are five tubulins in human cells: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon. Tubulins are conserved across species. They form heterodimers, which multimerize to form a microtubule filament. An alpha and beta tubulin heterodimer is the basic structural unit of microtubules. The heterodimer does not come apart, once formed. The alpha and beta tubulins, which are each about 55 kDa MW, are homologous but not identical. Alpha, beta, and gamma tubulins have all been used as loading controls. Tubulin expression may vary according to resistance to antimicrobial and antimitotic drugs.
- Chen L, Qian L, Zhang Z. Mutational analysis of ErbB2 intracellular localization. Histochemistry and cell biology. 128(5):473-83. 2007.
- Luo D, Hou X, Hou L. Effect of pioglitazone on altered expression of Aβ metabolism-associated molecules in the brain of fructose-drinking rats, a rodent model of insulin resistance. European journal of pharmacology. 664(1-3):14-9. 2011.
- Liu H, Tu L, Wang Q. Modulation of calcineurin activity in mouse brain by chronic oral administration of cyclosporine A. IUBMB life. 65(5):445-53. 2013.
- Xu MF, Zhou H, Hu CY, Liang YQ, Hu L, Chen D. The mechanisms of EGFR in the regulation of axon regeneration. Cell biochemistry and function. 32(1):101-5. 2014.
- Peng Z, Li J, Li Y. Downregulation of miR-181b in mouse brain following ischemic stroke induces neuroprotection against ischemic injury through targeting heat shock protein A5 and ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1. Journal of neuroscience research. 91(10):1349-62. 2013.
- Wang X, Liao P, Fan X. CXXC5 Associates with Smads to Mediate TNF-α Induced Apoptosis. Current molecular medicine. 13(8):1385-96. 2013.
- Li L, Wang Q, Lv X. Expression and localization of estrogen receptor in human breast cancer and its clinical significance. Cell biochemistry and biophysics. 71(1):63-8. 2015.
- Xiao W, Jiang Y, Men Q. Tetrandrine induces G1/S cell cycle arrest through the ROS/Akt pathway in EOMA cells and inhibits angiogenesis in vivo. International journal of oncology. 46(1):360-8. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"