BDNF Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in fetal human brain tissue, rat brain tissue. Positive IF detected in PC-12 cells. Positive IHC detected in human gliomas tissue, human skeletal muscle tissue, human testis tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 28 kDa
ELISA, WB, IF, IHC
Human, Rat; other species not tested.
Abrineurin antibody; BDNF antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of BDNF recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC029795). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
fetal human brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:117113(BDNF Antibody) at dilution of 1:300
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human gliomas tissue slide using Catalog No:117113(BDNF Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 10x lens).
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human gliomas tissue slide using Catalog No:117113(BDNF Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 40x lens).
Immunofluorescent analysis of (-20oc Ethanol) fixed PC-12 cells using Catalog No:117113(BDNF Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
BDNF is a member of the nerve growth factor family. It is induced by cortical neurons, and is necessary for survival of striatal neurons in the brain. Expression of BDNF is reduced in both Alzheimer's and Huntington disease patients. It play a role in the regulation of stress response and in the biology of mood disorders.
- Hong ZY, Yu SS, Wang ZJ, Zhu YZ. SCM-198 Ameliorates Cognitive Deficits, Promotes Neuronal Survival and Enhances CREB/BDNF/TrkB Signaling without Affecting Aβ Burden in AβPP/PS1 Mice. International journal of molecular sciences. 16(8):18544-63. 2015.
- Nagahara AH, Mateling M, Kovacs I. Early BDNF treatment ameliorates cell loss in the entorhinal cortex of APP transgenic mice. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 33(39):15596-602. 2013.
- Wang N, Zhang Y, Wu L. Puerarin protected the brain from cerebral ischemia injury via astrocyte apoptosis inhibition. Neuropharmacology. 79:282-9. 2014.
- Yang LP, Jiang FJ, Wu GS. Acute Treatment with a Novel TRPC4/C5 Channel Inhibitor Produces Antidepressant and Anxiolytic-Like Effects in Mice. PloS one. 10(8):e0136255. 2015.
- Brock JH, Graham L, Staufenberg E, Collyer E, Koffler J, Tuszynski MH. Bone Marrow Stromal Cell Intraspinal Transplants Fail to Improve Motor Outcomes in a Severe Model of Spinal Cord Injury. Journal of neurotrauma. 2015.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse BDNF recombinant protein$70.1
- Human BDNF Recombinant protein (GST tag)$267.9
- Human BDNF recombinant protein$299.25
- Human BDNF recombinant protein$142.5
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"