Rabbit polyclonal to CSNK2A1
ELISA, WB, IP
Mouse CSNK2A1 / CK2A1
CKII antibody; CK II alpha antibody; CSNK2A1 antibody; CK II alpha antibody; CK2A1 antibody; Csnk2a1 antibody; Csnk2a1-rs4 antibody; MGC102141 antibody; RP23-452D3.3 antibody; CKII antibody; CK2A1 antibody; CSNK2A3 antibody; Csnk2a1-rs4 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Mouse CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 (rM CSNK2A1 / CK2A1; Q60737; Met1-Gln391). CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 specific IgG was purified by Mouse CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 5-10 μg/mL
ELISA: 0.1-0.2 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Mouse CSNK2A1 / CK2A1. The detection limit for Mouse CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 is approximately 0.00975 ng/well.
IP: 1-4 μg/mg of lysate
CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
CSNK2A1 / CK2A1 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified
Casein kinase II subunit alpha, also known as CK II alpha, CSNK2A1 and CK2A1, is a member of the protein kinase superfamily, Ser / Thr protein kinase family and CK2 subfamily. Casein kinase II (CSNK2A1) is a serine / threonine protein kinase that phosphorylates acidic proteins such as casein. This kinase is composed of an alpha, an alpha-prime, and two beta subunits. The alpha subunits contain the catalytic activity while the beta subunits undergo autophosphorylation. Casein kinase II (CSNK2A1) is a constitutively active, ubiquitously expressed serine / threonine protein kinase that is thought to have a regulatory function in cell proliferation, cell differentiation and apoptosis. CSNK2A1 functions as a tetrameric complex consisting of two regulatory beta-subunits and two catalytic units (alpha and alpha') in a homomeric or heteromeric conformation. Whilst the alpha- and alpha'-subunits are catalytically identical, proteins that regulate CSNK2A1, such as cdc2 and Hsp90, preferentially bind to the alpha and not the alpha'-subunit. CSNK2A1 can phosphorylate a number of key intracellular signaling proteins implicated in tumor suppression (p53 and PTEN) and tumorigenesis (myc, jun, NF-kappaB). CSNK2A1 is also thought to influence Wnt signaling via beta-catenin phosphorylation and the PI 3-K signaling pathway via th phosphorylation of Akt.
- Schlpfer J, et al. (1997) A radiation hybrid framework map of bovine chromosome 13. Chromosome Res. 5(8): 511-9.
- Wirkner U, et al. (1994) The human gene (CSNK2A1) coding for the casein kinase II subunit alpha is located on chromosome 20 and contains tandemly arranged Alu repeats. Genomics. 19(2): 257-65.
- Wirkner U, et al. (1998) Genomic organization and promoter identification of the human protein kinase CK2 catalytic subunit alpha (CSNK2A1). Genomics. 48(1): 71-8.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Anti-CSNK2A1 antibody$145.0
- CSNK2A1 Polyclonal Antibody$174.2
- CSNK2A1 Polyclonal Antibody$174.2
- Phospho-CSNK2A1-T360/S362 pAb$232.3
- Human CSNK2A1 (GST Tag) recombinant protein$310.9
- Mouse CSNK2A1 recombinant protein$310.9
- Mouse CSNK2A1 (His & GST Tag) recombinant protein$310.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"