Rabbit polyclonal to C1QBP/HABP1
ELISA, WB, IP
Mouse C1QBP / HABP1
p32 antibody; HABP1 antibody; gC1qR antibody; GC1QBP antibody; SF2p32 antibody; gC1Q-R antibody; P32 antibody; HABP1 antibody; gC1qBP antibody; AA407365 antibody; AA986492 antibody; D11Wsu182e antibody; AA407365 antibody; C1qbp antibody; D11Wsu182e antibody; SF2p32 antibody; AA986492 antibody; C1QBP antibody; DN-393H17.2 antibody; GC1QBP antibody; gC1qBP antibody; gC1qR antibody; gC1Q-R antibody; HABP1 antibody; HABP1 antibody; P32 antibody; p32 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Mouse C1QBP / HABP1 (rM C1QBP / HABP1; NP_031599.2; Leu 72-Gln 279). C1QBP / HABP1 specific IgG was purified by Mouse C1QBP / HABP1 affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 1-10 μg/mL
ELISA: 0.1-0.2 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Mouse C1QBP. The detection limit for Mouse C1QBP is approximately 0.00245 ng/well.
IP: 1-4 μg/mg of lysate
C1QBP / HABP1 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
C1QBP / HABP1 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Immunoprecipitation
Hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1), also known as p32 or gC1qR, is a ubiquitously expressed multifunctional phospho-protein implicated in cell signalling. Hyaluronan-binding protein 1 (HABP1) /p32/gC1qR was characterized as a highly acidic and oligomeric protein, which binds to different ligands like hyaluronan, C1q, and mannosylated albumin. The role of hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1) in cell signaling was investigated and in vitro. HABP1 overexpressing cells showed extensive vacuolation and reduced growth rate, which was corrected by frequent medium replenishment. Further investigation revealed that HABP1 overexpressing cells undergo apoptosis, and they failed to enter into the S-phase. The sperm surface HABP1 level can be correlated with the degree of sperm motility.Hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1) was reported to be present on human sperm surface and its involvement in fertilization has already been elucidated: decreased HABP1 level may be associated with low motility of sperms, which in turn might cause infertility in the patient. HABP1 also is an endogenous substrate for MAP kinase and upon mitogenic stimulation it is translocated to the nucleus in a MAP kinase-dependent manner.
- Meenakshi J, et al. (2003) Constitutive expression of hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1/p32/gC1qR) in normal fibroblast cells perturbs its growth characteristics and induces apoptosis. Biochemicaland Biophysical Research Communication. 300(3): 686-93.
- Majumdar M, et al. (2002) Hyaluronan Binding Protein 1 (HABP1) /C1QBP/p32 Is an Endogenous Substrate for MAP Kinase and Is Translocated to the Nucleus upon Mitogenic Stimulation. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 291(4): 829-37.
- Ghosh I, et al. (2002) Reduction in the level of hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1) is associated with loss of sperm motility. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 53(1-2): 45-54.
Related Products / Services
- Human C1QBP/HABP1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse C1QBP/HABP1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human C1QBP Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"