Rabbit polyclonal to ACVR2A
ACVR2 antibody; Acvr2a antibody; ActrIIa antibody; ACVR2 antibody; ACTRII antibody; Acvr2 antibody; ActrIIa antibody; TactrII antibody; ACVR2A antibody; ACTRII antibody; RP23-139F8.3 antibody; Acvr2 antibody; TactrII antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human ACVR2A (rh ACVR2A; NP_001607.1; Met 1-Pro 134). ACVR2A specific IgG was purified by Human ACVR2A affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 20-30 μg/mL
ELISA: 0.1-0.2 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human ACVR2A. The detection limit for Human ACVR2A is approximately 0.00975 ng/well.
ACVR2A Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
ACVR2A and ACVR2B are two activin type II receptors. ACVR2A has been shown to interact with INHBA, SYNJ2BP and ACVR1B. The bovine ACVR2A gene encodes a protein of 513 amino acids which is highly homologous (approximately 98% identity) to the rat, mouse, and human ACVR2A proteins. Inactivation of ACVR2A is a common event in prostate cancer cells suggesting it may play an important role in the development of prostate cancer. The ACVR2A gene is a putative tumor suppressor gene that is frequently mutated in microsatellite-unstable colon cancers (MSI-H colon cancers). Frameshift mutation of ACVR2A may contribute to MSI-H colon tumorigenesis via disruption of alternate TGF-beta effector pathways.
- Albertson RC, et al. (2005) Zebrafish acvr2a and acvr2b exhibit distinct roles in craniofacial development. Developmental dynamics 233(4): 1405-18.
- Chung H, et al. (2008) Mutation rates of TGFBR2 and ACVR2 coding microsatellites in human cells with defective DNA mismatch repair. PloS one 3(10): e3463.
- Fitzpatrick E, et al. (2009) Genetic association of the activin A receptor gene (ACVR2A) and pre-eclampsia. Molecular human reproduction 15(3):195-204.
- Roten LT, et al. (2009) Association between the candidate susceptibility gene ACVR2A on chromosome 2q22 and pre-eclampsia in a large Norwegian population-based study (the HUNT study). EJHG. 17(2): 250-7.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Anti-ACVR2A antibody$145.0
- Human ACVR2A (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Mouse ACVR2A (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Human ACVR2A (His Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Mouse ACVR2A (His Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Human ACVR2A/ACVR2 (His tag) recombinant protein$202.4
- Human ACVR2A/ACVR2 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein$144.5
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"