Annexin A2 antibody
Annexin A2 Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive FC detected in K-562 cells. Positive IHC detected in human breast cancer tissue, human gliomas tissue. Positive IF detected in HeLa cells. Positive WB detected in Human brain, HeLa cells, MCF7 cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 39 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, FC
Human; other species not tested.
Annexin 2 antibody; annexin A2 antibody; Annexin II antibody; ANX2 antibody; ANX2L4 antibody; ANXA2 antibody; CAL1H antibody; Calpactin 1 heavy chain antibody; Calpactin I heavy chain antibody; Chromobindin 8 antibody; LIP2 antibody; LipOCortin II antibody; LPC2 antibody; LPC2D antibody; P36 antibody; PAP IV antibody; Protein I antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Annexin A2 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC016774). Purification method: Protein A purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:107056(ANXA2 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:107056(ANXA2 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:107056(ANXA2 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using Catalog No:107056(Annexin A2 Antibody) at dilution of 1:100 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Mouse IgG(H+L)
1X10^6 K-562 cells were stained with 0.2ug Annexin A2 antibody (Catalog No:107056, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 90% MeOH blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Mouse IgG(H+L) with dilution 1:1500.
Annexin A2 (ANXA2), also named Annexin-2 or Lipocortin II, is a Ca2+ binding protein that is up-regulated in virally transformed cell lines and human tumors. This calcium-regulated membrane-binding protein, whose affinity for calcium is greatly enhanced by anionic phospholipids, may cross-link plasma membrane phospholipids with actin and the cytoskeleton and be involved with exocytosis. Heat-stress response may also involve Annexin-2.
- Yu Y, Pan X, Ding Y. An iTRAQ based quantitative proteomic strategy to explore novel secreted proteins in metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines. The Analyst. 138(16):4505-11. 2013.
- Deng L, Gao Y, Li X. Expression and clinical significance of annexin A2 and human epididymis protein 4 in endometrial carcinoma. Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR. 34:96. 2015.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human Annexin A2 Recombinant protein (GST tag)$267.9
- Human ANXA2/ANX2/ANX2L4/CAL1H/LPC2D recombinant protein$299.25
- Ferret ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Rat Anxa2 cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Mouse Anxa2 cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Human ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$125.4
- Pongo abelii ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$196.8
- Sheep ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$191.3
- Pig ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$191.3
- Dog ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$191.3
- Chicken ANXA2 cDNA ORF clone$191.3
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"