Fz7-21, a peptide antagonist for FZD7 receptor subclass
Three letter code
Peptide Purity (HPLC)
The Fz7-21 (amino acid sequence: acetyl (Ac)-Leu-Pro-Ser-Asp-Asp-Leu-Glu-Phe-Trp-Cys-His-Val-Met-Tyr-NH2), impaired Wnt–β-catenin signaling in HEK293 cells that were stimulated with exogenous WNT3A or transfected with a construct expressing WNT3A or WNT1; it also blocked WNT3A-mediated stabilization of β -catenin in mouse L cells20 (IC50 = 50 nM), although the maximum inhibition reached a plateau at 50%. The observed difference in maximum Wnt pathway inhibition between HEK293 and mouse L cells, as measured by a Wnt-dependent luciferase reporter and β -catenin imaging assays, respectively, could likely be due to differences in cell surface expression levels of various FZD receptors across different cell lines.
Ideally Fz7-21, a peptide antagonist for FZD7 receptor subclass should be stored in a freezer at or below -9C. Fz7-21, a peptide antagonist for FZD7 receptor subclass should be refrigerated after reconstitution. For more details, please refer to the manual:Handling and Storage of Synthetic Peptides
- Nile AH, de Sousa E Melo F, Mukund S, et al. A selective peptide inhibitor of Frizzled 7 receptors disrupts intestinal stem cells. Nat Chem Biol. 2018
- Analysed Sequence:Acetylation-LPSDDLEFWCHVMY-Amidation
- Chemical Formula:C83H114N18O23S2
- Sequence length:14
- Extinction coefficient:6970 M-1cm-1
- Mw average:1796.02
- Theoretical pI:3.71
- Data Source:Peptide Property Calculator
GRAVY = grand average of hydropathy
Red: Hydrophobic uncharged residues, like F I L M V W A and P
Blue: Basic residues, like R K H and N-terminal -NH2
Green: Acidic residues, like D E and C-terminal -COOH
Black: Polar uncharged residues, like G S T C N Q and Y
Related Products / Services
• Peptide Services: NovoPro's peptide synthesis services include standard chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.
• Standard Peptide Synthesis: NovoPro offers quality peptides at the most competitive prices in the industry, starting at $3.20 per amino acid. NovoPro provides PepBox – Automatic Quote Tool for online price calculation.
• Peptide Modifications: NovoPro offers a wide range of peptide modification services including isotope labeling (2H, 15N, and 13C), multiple disulfide bonds, multiple phosphorylations, KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, amidation, acetylation, biotin, FITC, etc.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"