Pubmedy is a Chrome extension for NCBI website.
Functions and demonstration:
1. Show magazine impact factor (IF) and the citation number (data source: Europe PMC)①②;
2. FREE FULL paper download link (from Sci-Hub). Stable, tested link with frequent update③;
3. One-key citation (AMA format) ④;
4. Highlight CDS (Coding DNA Sequence) at GeneBank, one-click copy CDS①②.
Demonstration web: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/NM_181353.2
The red background sequence is the CDS, left-click this region, the sequence will be copy to clipboard and delete all the line breaks, numbers and spaces. Then a notice will be showed at ②, the sequence can be paste to any places.
How to setup:
1. Visit the link with Chrome, link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-text-download-on-pub/emaahmlnnbbejbpoodifpmialamedilg
2. Click “ADDED to CHROME” button
3. Automatically work at NCBI website, Pubmed/Genbank.
Feedbacks and suggestions
We are working on more exciting functions, please let us know if you have any comments and suggestions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Souce: NovoPro 2017-12-19