ribosomal protein L13
- Entrez Gene ID
Also Known as
Encoded Protein Alias
60S ribosomal protein L13
Accession NO.: NM_016738
Rpl13(NM_016738) Mouse cDNA/ORF Clones
- Accession NO.
Mus musculus ribosomal protein L13 (Rpl13), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- cDNA Clones
- Macaca fascicularis RPL13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
- Human RPL13 cDNA ORF clone$122.6
- Ictalurus punctatus rpl13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
- Schizosaccharomyces pombe 972h- rpl13 cDNA ORF clone$150.5
- Cattle RPL13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
- Chicken RPL13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
- Zebrafish rpl13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
- Fruit Fly RpL13 cDNA ORF clone$157.7
- Rat Rpl13 cDNA ORF clone$152.6
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"