MMP1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive FC detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in human cervical cancer tissue, rat testis tissue. Positive WB detected in A549 cells, A375 cells, HepG2 cells, Jurkat cells, mouse skeletal muscle tissue, NIH/3T3 cells, rat skin tissue. Positive IP detected in A549 cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 52-56 kDa,62 kDa
ELISA, WB, IF, IP, FC, IHC
Human, Mouse, Rat; other species not tested.
CLG antibody; CLGN antibody; Fibroblast collagenase antibody; Interstitial collagenase antibody; Matrix metalloproteinase 1 antibody; MMP 1 antibody; MMP1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of MMP1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC013875). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
WB results of MMP1 antibody (Catalog No:, 1:500) with NIH3T3 cells, 62 kDa for pro-MMP1 and 54 kDa for Active MMP1. Data from Dr. Hui-Wen Chiu, Taipei Medical University.
A549 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:112696(MMP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using MMP1 antibody Catalog No:112696 at 1:50 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
IP Result of anti-MMP1 (IP:Catalog No:112696, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:112696 1:1000) with A549 cells lysate 1200ug.
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human cervical cancer tissue slide using Catalog No:112696(MMP1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human cervical cancer tissue slide using Catalog No:112696(MMP1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 40x lens)
1X10^6 HepG2 cells were stained with 0.2ug MMP1 antibody (Catalog No:112696, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 90% MeOH blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L) with dilution 1:1000.
MMP1, also named as CLG, belongs to the peptidase M10A family. MMP is the main enzyme that cleaves fibrillar collagen, namely types I, II, III, VII, and X.It is involved in cell migration and invasion, and is frequently up-regulated in cancer cells. It can be cleavage to two major forms (22 kDa and 27 kDa) by undergoing autolytic,and the minor form (25 kDa) is the glycosylated form of the 22 kDa form. The 27 kDa form has no activity while the 22/25 kDa form can act as activator for collagenase.The sizes of pro-MMP-1 and active MMP-1 from human synovial fibroblasts have been reported as 52 to 56 kDa, depending on glycosylation, and 41 to 45 kDa, respectively.In addition ,a band of 62-kDa observed in the current study is pro-MMp-1(PMID:9418730).
- Wu J, Wu G, Lv L. MicroRNA-34a inhibits migration and invasion of colon cancer cells via targeting to Fra-1. Carcinogenesis. 33(3):519-28. 2012.
- Ding Q, Zhong H, Qi Y. Anti-arthritic effects of crocin in interleukin-1β-treated articular chondrocytes and cartilage in a rabbit osteoarthritic model. Inflammation research : official journal of the European Histamine Research Society ...
- Zhang M, Liu Y, Feng H. CD133 affects the invasive ability of HCT116 cells by regulating TIMP-2. The American journal of pathology. 182(2):565-76. 2013.
- Ding QH, Cheng Y, Chen WP, Zhong HM, Wang XH. Celastrol, an inhibitor of heat shock protein 90β potently suppresses the expression of matrix metalloproteinases, inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 in primary human osteoarthritic chondrocytes. European journal of pharmacology. 708(1-3):1-7. 2013.
- Wu DQ, Zhong HM, Ding QH, Ba L. Protective effects of biochanin A on articular cartilage: in vitro and in vivo studies. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 14:444. 2014.
- Kmiecik AM, Pula B, Suchanski J. Metallothionein-3 Increases Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cell Invasiveness via Induction of Metalloproteinase Expression. PloS one. 10(5):e0124865. 2015.
- Li T, Niu L, Li M. Effects of small interfering RNA-mediated downregulation of the Krüppel-like factor 4 gene on collagen metabolism in human hepatic stellate cells. Molecular medicine reports. 12(3):3972-8. 2015.
- Zhang X, Han X, Yin L. Potent effects of dioscin against liver fibrosis. Scientific reports. 5:9713. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"