- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
Accession NO.: NM_001032846
IL7(NM_001032846) Rhesus Monkey cDNA/ORF Clones
- Accession NO.
Macaca mulatta interleukin 7 (IL7), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse IL7 / interleukin-7 recombinant protein$130.6
- Rat IL7 / interleukin-7 recombinant protein$130.6
- Human IL7 recombinant protein$142.5
- Mouse Il7/Il-7 (His tag) recombinant protein$144.5
- Human IL7 (His tag) recombinant protein$144.5
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"