HEY2 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IP detected in mouse heart tissue. Positive WB detected in K-562 cells, 4T1 cells, human heart tissue, MCF-7 cells, mouse heart tissue. Positive IHC detected in human prostate cancer tissue. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 34-36 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
bHLHb32 antibody; CHF1 antibody; GRIDLOCK antibody; GRL antibody; hCHF1 antibody; HERP antibody; HERP1 antibody; HESR 2 antibody; HESR2 antibody; HEY2 antibody; hHRT2 antibody; HRT 2 antibody; HRT2 antibody; Protein gridlOCk homolog antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of HEY2 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC007707). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
K-562 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:111309(HEY2 antibody) at dilution of 1:500
IP Result of anti-HEY2 (IP:Catalog No:111309, 5ug; Detection:Catalog No:111309 1:500) with mouse heart tissue lysate 7500ug.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human prostate cancer using Catalog No:111309(HEY2 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using HEY2 antibody Catalog No:111309 at 1:50 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red). Blue pseudocolor = DAPI (fluorescent DNA dye).
Hairy/enhancer of split-related proteins, such as HEY2, are basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) transcription factors implicated in cell fate decision and boundary formation. HEY genes are direct transcriptional targets of the Notch signaling pathways in Drosophila and vertebrates. HEY2 is similarly expressed in the somites whereas it shows a complementary expression in the heart, the craniofacial region and the nervous system. This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against full length of human HEY2
- Fujitani M, Cancino GI, Dugani CB. TAp73 acts via the bHLH Hey2 to promote long-term maintenance of neural precursors. Current biology : CB. 20(22):2058-65. 2010.
- Morioka T, Sakabe M, Ioka T. An important role of endothelial hairy-related transcription factors in mouse vascular development. Genesis (New York, N.Y. : 2000). 52(11):897-906. 2014.
- Xie H, Sun J, Chen Y, Zong M, Li S, Wang Y. 2B.06: EPIGALLOCATECHIN-3-GALLATE ATTENUATES URIC ACID-INDUCED INFLAMMATORY RESPONSES AND OXIDATIVE STRESS BY MODULATING NOTCH PATHWAY. Journal of hypertension. 33 Suppl 1:e23. 2015.
- Kang H, Jeong JY, Song JY. Notch3-specific inhibition using siRNA knockdown or GSI sensitizes paclitaxel-resistant ovarian cancer cells. Molecular carcinogenesis. 2015.
- Xie H, Sun J, Chen Y, Zong M, Li S, Wang Y. EGCG Attenuates Uric Acid-Induced Inflammatory and Oxidative Stress Responses by Medicating the NOTCH Pathway. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. 2015:214836. 2015.
- Fujita M, Sakabe M, Ioka T. Pharyngeal arch artery defects and lethal malformations of the aortic arch and its branches in mice deficient for the Hrt1/Hey1 transcription factor. Mechanisms of development. 2015.
- Mu X, Liao X, Chen X. DEHP exposure impairs mouse oocyte cyst breakdown and primordial follicle assembly through estrogen receptor-dependent and independent mechanisms. Journal of hazardous materials. 298:232-40. 2015.
- Raafat A, Lawson S, Bargo S. Rbpj conditional knockout reveals distinct functions of Notch4/Int3 in mammary gland development and tumorigenesis. Oncogene. 28(2):219-30. 2009.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"