- Entrez Gene ID
Also Known as
Encoded Protein Alias
glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; 38 kDa BFA-dependent ADP-ribosylation substrate; peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH
Accession NO.: NM_017008
Gapdh(NM_017008) Rat cDNA/ORF Clones
- Accession NO.
Rattus norvegicus glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (Gapdh), mRNA.
M13 fwd: GTAAAACGACGGCCAGT
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
pUC19 is a small, high-copy number E. coli plasmid cloning vector, of which multiple cloning sites as shown below. The molecule is a small double-stranded circle, 2686 base pairs in length. pUC19 encodes the N-terminal fragment of b-galactosidase (lacZa), which allows for blue/white colony screening (i.e., a-complementation), as well as a pUC origin of replication.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Rabbit GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Dog GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Mouse Gapdh cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Human GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$144.8
- Pongo abelii GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$189.0
- Rainbow Trout gapdh cDNA ORF clone$189.0
- Felis catus GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$187.9
- Pig GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$187.9
- Chicken GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$187.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"