- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH
Accession NO.: NM_001082253
GAPDH(NM_001082253) Rabbit cDNA/ORF Clones
- Accession NO.
Oryctolagus cuniculus glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Dog GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Rat Gapdh cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Mouse Gapdh cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Human GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$140.6
- Pongo abelii GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$172.8
- Rainbow Trout gapdh cDNA ORF clone$172.8
- Felis catus GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
- Pig GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
- Chicken GAPDH cDNA ORF clone$171.7
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"