ER Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in MCF-7 cells, HeLa cells, MCF7 cells, mouse testis tissue, NIH/3T3 cells, rat testis tissue. Positive IHC detected in human breast cancer tissue, human cervical cancer tissue, human cervix tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 65-70 kDa
ELISA, IHC, WB
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
DKFZp686N23123 antibody; ER alpha antibody; Era antibody; ESR antibody; ESR1 antibody; ESRA antibody; Estradiol receptor antibody; Estrogen receptor antibody; estrogen receptor 1 antibody; NR3A1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of ER recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC128573). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
MCF-7 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:110397(ER Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human cervix using Catalog No:110397(ESR1 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Citric acid buffer, pH6.0
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer using Catalog No:110397(ESR1 antibody) at dilution of 1:25 (under 40x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Citric acid buffer, pH6.0
The estrogen receptor (ESR, ER) is a ligand-activated transcription factor composed of several domains important for hormone binding, DNA binding, and activation of transcription. ESR1, also known as ESR or NR3A1, belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family and NR3 subfamily. It is a nuclear hormone receptor. The steroid hormones and their receptors are involved in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. ESR1 can activate the transcriptional activity of TFF1.[PMID: 11731608,10970861]
- Munagala R, Aqil F, Vadhanam MV, Gupta RC. MicroRNA 'signature' during estrogen-mediated mammary carcinogenesis and its reversal by ellagic acid intervention. Cancer letters. 339(2):175-84. 2013.
- Zhang C, Peng J, Wu S. Dioscin promotes osteoblastic proliferation and differentiation via Lrp5 and ER pathway in mouse and human osteoblast-like cell lines. Journal of biomedical science. 21:30. 2014.
- Fu C, Xu D, Wang CY. Alpha-Lipoic Acid Promotes Osteoblastic Formation in H2O2 -Treated MC3T3-E1 Cells and Prevents Bone Loss in Ovariectomized Rats. Journal of cellular physiology. 230(9):2184-201. 2015.
- Wang Q, Xu C, Zhao Y. miR-26b-3p Regulates Human Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Proliferation by Targeting Estrogen Receptor. Stem cells and development. 25(5):415-26. 2016.
- Zheng N, Liu L, Liu W. ERβ up-regulation was involved in silibinin-induced growth inhibition of human breast cancer MCF-7 cells. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics. 591:141-9. 2016.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$159.9
- Zea mays esr1 cDNA ORF clone$122.6
- Taeniopygia guttata ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$302.3
- Felis catus ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$306.5
- Cattle ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$307.0
- Pig ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$306.5
- Chicken ESR1 cDNA ORF clone$303.4
- Zebrafish esr1 cDNA ORF clone$260.2
- Rat Esr1 cDNA ORF clone$217.5
- Mouse Esr1 cDNA ORF clone$250.0
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"