- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
Accession NO.: NM_001114296
EFNB2(NM_001114296) Dog cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
Canis lupus familiaris ephrin B2 (EFNB2), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Mouse Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 recombinant protein
- Human Ephrin-B2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Ephrin-B2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Efnb2/Elf2/Epl5/Eplg5/Htkl/Lerk5 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNB2/EPLG5/HTKL/LERK5 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNB2 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human EFNB2 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"