Purified Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (Mab)
WB, IHC-P, ELISA
Human, Mouse, Rat
Actin antibody; cytoplasmic 1 antibody; Beta-actin antibody; Actin antibody; cytoplasmic 1 antibody; N-terminally processed antibody; ACTB antibody
ACTB recombinant protein is used to produce this monoclonal antibody.
Purified monoclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
WB: 1:1000, IHC-P: 1:10~50
Western blot analysis of lysates from HepG2, HL-60 cell line (from left to right), using Beta-actin Antibody(Cat. #125218). 125218 was diluted at 1:1000 at each lane. A goat anti-mouse IgG H&L(HRP) at 1:10000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Lysates at 20μg per lane.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded H. spleen section using Beta-actin Antibody(Cat#125218). 125218 was diluted at 1:25 dilution. A peroxidase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1:400 dilution was used as the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
Western blot analysis of lysates from HepG2, HL-60, mouse NIH/3T3 cell line, mouse cerebellum and rat stomach tissue lysate, CHO, COS-7 cell line lysate(from left to right), using Beta-actin Antibody(Cat. #125218). 125218 was diluted at 1:1000 at each lane. A goat anti-mouse IgG H&L(HRP) at 1:3000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Lysates at 35μg per lane.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded H. spleen section using Beta-actin Antibody(Cat#125218). 125218 was diluted at 1:25 dilution. A peroxidase-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG at 1:400 dilution was used as the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Luo Q, Lin J, Zhang L, Li H, Pan L. The anti-malaria drug artesunate inhibits cigarette smoke and ovalbumin concurrent exposure-induced airway inflammation and might reverse glucocorticoid insensitivity. International immunopharmacology. 29(2):235-45. 2015.
- Wei H, Ma Y, Liu J, Ding C, Hu F, Yu L. Proteomic analysis of cortical brain tissue from the BTBR mouse model of autism: Evidence for changes in STOP and myelin-related proteins. Neuroscience. 312:26-34. 2016.
- Eskicioğlu F, Özdemir AT, Özdemir RB, Turan GA, Akan Z, Hasdemir SP. The association of HLA-G and immune markers in recurrent miscarriages. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians. 2015.
- Ma J, Chen X, Liu Y. Ancestral TCDD exposure promotes epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of imprinted gene Igf2: Methylation status and DNMTs. Toxicology and applied pharmacology. 289(2):193-202. 2015.
- Zhao W, Zheng XL, Peng DQ, Zhao SP. Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2A Regulates Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Senescence of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Via microRNA-143. Journal of cellular physiology. 230(9):2202-11. 2015.
- Yin G, Du J, Cao H, Liu X, Xu Q, Xiang M. Reg3g Promotes Pancreatic Carcinogenesis in a Murine Model of Chronic Pancreatitis. Digestive diseases and sciences. 60(12):3656-68. 2015.
- Wang G, Li N, Zhang L, Zhang L, Zhang Z, Wang Y. IGFBP7 promotes hemocyte proliferation in small abalone Haliotis diversicolor, proved by dsRNA and cap mRNA exposure. Gene. 571(1):65-70. 2015.
- Zhang R, Li Y, Wang Z, Chen L, Dong X, Nie X. Interference with HMGB1 increases the sensitivity to chemotherapy drugs by inhibiting HMGB1-mediated cell autophagy and inducing cell apoptosis. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine. 36(11):8585-92. 2015.
- Li Q, Hou L, Ding G. KDM6B induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition and enhances clear cell renal cell carcinoma metastasis through the activation of SLUG. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology. 8(6):6334-44. 2015.
- Zhang YL, Zhang J, Cui LY, Yang S. Autophagy activation attenuates renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.). 240(12):1590-8. 2015.
- Muniz L, Davidson L, West S. Poly(A) Polymerase and the Nuclear Poly(A) Binding Protein, PABPN1, Coordinate the Splicing and Degradation of a Subset of Human Pre-mRNAs. Molecular and cellular biology. 35(13):2218-30. 2015.
- Zhang J, Wang Z, Jiang Y. Nuclear Factor I-C promotes proliferation and differentiation of apical papilla-derived human stem cells in vitro. Experimental cell research. 332(2):259-66. 2015.
- Liu QS, Cheng ZW, Xiong JG, Cheng S, He XF, Li XC. Erythropoietin pretreatment exerts anti-inflammatory effects in hepatic ischemia/reperfusion-injured rats via suppression of the TLR2/NF-κB pathway. Transplantation proceedings. 47(2):283-9. 2015.
- Wang Y, Huang H, Wu Q. Characterization of the zebrafish Ugt repertoire reveals a new class of drug-metabolizing UDP glucuronosyltransferases. Molecular pharmacology. 86(1):62-75. 2014.
- Xu B, Kang L, Zhang G. The changes of 8-OHdG, hOGG1, APE1 and Pol β in lenses of patients with age-related cataract. Current eye research. 40(4):378-85. 2015.
- Wang W, Wang YQ, Meng T. MCL-1 degradation mediated by JNK activation via MEKK1/TAK1-MKK4 contributes to anticancer activity of new tubulin inhibitor MT189. Molecular cancer therapeutics. 13(6):1480-91. 2014.
- He W, Zhang J, Niu Z. Regulatory interplay between NFIC and TGF-β1 in apical papilla-derived stem cells. Journal of dental research. 93(5):496-501. 2014.
- González-Fernández L, Macías-García B, Loux SC, Varner DD, Hinrichs K. Focal adhesion kinases and calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases regulate protein tyrosine phosphorylation in stallion sperm. Biology of reproduction. 88(6):138. 2013.
- Long X, Li Y, Qi Y. XAF1 contributes to dengue virus-induced apoptosis in vascular endothelial cells. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 27(3):1062-73. 2013.
- Li N, Zhang Z, Zhang L. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 7, a member of insulin-like growth factor signal pathway, involved in immune response of small abalone Haliotis diversicolor. Fish & shellfish immunology. 33(2):229-42. 2012.
- Yu Y, Mu J, Fan Z. Insulin-like growth factor 1 enhances the proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of human periodontal ligament stem cells via ERK and JNK MAPK pathways. Histochemistry and cell biology. 137(4):513-25. 2012.
- Tian W, Zhao M, Li M. Reversal of cocaine-conditioned place preference through methyl supplementation in mice: altering global DNA methylation in the prefrontal cortex. PloS one. 7(3):e33435. 2012.
- Lei G, Yan M, Wang Z. Dentinogenic capacity: immature root papilla stem cells versus mature root pulp stem cells. Biology of the cell / under the auspices of the European Cell Biology Organization. 103(4):185-96. 2011.
- Rosas C, Gabler F, Vantman D, Romero C, Vega M. Levels of Rabs and WAVE family proteins associated with translocation of GLUT4 to the cell surface in endometria from hyperinsulinemic PCOS women. Human reproduction (Oxford, England). 25(11):2870-7. 2010.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"