Anti-TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha antibody
Mouse monoclonal to TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha
Human TNF-beta / TNFSF1 / Lymphotoxin alpha
No cross-reactivity in WB and ELISA with E.coli cell lysate
DAMA-25N12.13-004 antibody; hlb382 antibody; LT antibody; LT antibody; LT[a] antibody; LT-[a] antibody; LTA antibody; Lta antibody; LTalpha antibody; LT-alpha antibody; Ltx antibody; Lymphotoxin alpha antibody; Lymphotoxin alpha antibody; MGC117668 antibody; Tnfb antibody; TNFB antibody; TNF-beta antibody; TNF-beta antibody; TNFSF1 antibody; TNFSF1 antibody; Tnfsf1b antibody; LT antibody; TNFB antibody; TNFSF1 antibody; LT antibody; Ltx antibody; Tnfb antibody; LT[a] antibody; LT-[a] antibody; TNFSF1 antibody; hlb382 antibody; LTalpha antibody; Tnfsf1b antibody; LT-alpha antibody; TNF-beta antibody
This antibody was produced from a hybridoma resulting from the fusion of a mouse myeloma with B cells obtained from a mouse immunized with purified, recombinant Human TNF-beta / TNFSF1 / Lymphotoxin alpha (rh TNF-beta / TNFSF1 / Lymphotoxin alpha ; P01374; Leu 35-Leu 205). The IgG fraction of the cell culture supernatant was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -70℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
ELISA: 0.5-1 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human TNFβ. The detection limit for Human TNFβ is approximately 0.31 ng/well.
Lymphotoxin-alpha, also known as LT-alpha, TNF-beta, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 1, LTA TNFSF1 and TNFB, is a secreted protein which belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family. TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha is a highly inducible, secreted, and exists as homotrimeric molecule. It is a cytokine that in its homotrimeric form binds to TNFRSF1A / TNFR1, TNFRSF1B / TNFBR and TNFRSF14 / HVEM. In its heterotrimeric form with LTB, TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha binds to TNFRSF3 / LTBR. Lymphotoxin is produced by lymphocytes and cytotoxic for a wide range of tumor cells. TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha forms heterotrimers with lymphotoxin-beta which anchors lymphotoxin-alpha to the cell surface. It mediates a large variety of inflammatory, immunostimulatory, and antiviral responses. TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha is also involved in the formation of secondary lymphoid organs during development and plays a role in apoptosis. Genetic variations in TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis which is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy.
- Messer G, et al. (1991) Polymorphic structure of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) locus: an NcoI polymorphism in the first intron of the human TNF-beta gene correlates with a variant amino acid in position 26 and a reduced level of TNF-beta production. J Exp Med. 173(1): 209-19.
- Banner DW, et al. (1993) Crystal structure of the soluble human 55 kd TNF receptor-human TNF beta complex: implications for TNF receptor activation. Cell. 73(3): 431-45.
- Picarella DE, et al. (1993) Transgenic tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha production in pancreatic islets leads to insulitis, not diabetes. Distinct patterns of inflammation in TNF-alpha and TNF-beta transgenic mice. J Immunol. 150(9): 4136-50.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Anti-TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha antibody$145.0
- Anti-TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha antibody$193.4
- Human TNF-beta/TNFSF1/Lymphotoxin alpha recombinant protein$70.1
- Human TNFB Recombinant protein (His tag)$267.9
- Human TNFB Recombinant protein (GST tag)$267.9
- Human LTA/TNFB/TNFSF1 recombinant protein$111.15
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"