Anti-R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1
Human RSPO1 / R-spondin-1
CRISTIN3 antibody; FLJ40906 antibody; RP11-566C13.1 antibody; RP23-325M14.2 antibody; RSPO antibody; Rspo1 antibody; RSPO1 antibody; Rspondin antibody; R-spondin antibody; R-spondin1 antibody; Rspondin antibody; R-spondin antibody; RSPO antibody; CRISTIN3 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human RSPO1 / R-spondin-1 (rh RSPO1; NP_001033722.1; Met 1-Ala 263). Total IgG was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -70℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
ELISA: 0.5-1.0 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1.0 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human RSPO1. The detection limit for Human RSPO1 is 0.16 ng/well.
RSPO1 gene is a member of the R-spondin family. It encodes RSPO1 which is known as a secreted activator protein with two cystein-rich, furin-like domains and one thrombospondin type 1 domain. In mice, RSPO1 induces the rapid onset of crypt cell proliferation and increases intestinal epithelial healing, providing a protective effect against chemotherapy-induced adverse effects. This protein is an activator of the beta-catenin signaling cascade, leading to TCF-dependent gene activation. RSPO1 acts both in the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin-dependent pathway and in non-canonical Wnt signaling pathway, probably by acting as an inhibitor of ZNRF3, an important regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. It also acts as a ligand for frizzled FZD8 and LRP6.
- Kamata T, et al. (2004) R-spondin, a novel gene with thrombospondin type 1 domain, was expressed in the dorsal neural tube and affected in Wnts mutants. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1676(1):51-62.
- Ota T, et al. (2004) Complete sequencing and characterization of 21,243 full-length human cDNAs. Nat Genet. 36(1):40-5.
- Strausberg RL, et al. (2003) Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 99(26):16899-903.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1 (His Tag) recombinant protein$70.1
- Human R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1 recombinant protein$70.1
- Human R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1 (aa 1-146, His Tag) recombinant protein$130.6
- Human R-Spondin 1 / RSPO1 (His Tag) recombinant protein$70.1
- Human RSPO1 (His tag) recombinant protein$101.2
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"