Rabbit polyclonal to Ephrin-A5/EFNA5
Human EphrinA5 / EFNA5 / EPLG7
AL-1 antibody; Epl7 antibody; RAGS antibody; EFL-5 antibody; LERK-7 antibody; AV158822 antibody; Ephrin-A5 antibody; AF1 antibody; EFL5 antibody; RAGS antibody; EPLG7 antibody; GLC1M antibody; LERK7 antibody; AF1 antibody; AL-1 antibody; AV158822 antibody; EFL5 antibody; EFL-5 antibody; Efna5 antibody; EFNA5 antibody; Ephrin-A5 antibody; Ephrin-A5 antibody; Epl7 antibody; EPLG7 antibody; GLC1M antibody; LERK7 antibody; LERK-7 antibody; RAGS antibody; RAGS antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human EphrinA5 (rhEphrinA5; NP_001953.1; Met 1-Asn 203). Total IgG was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -70℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
ELISA: 0.5-1.0 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1.0 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human EphrinA5. The detection limit for Human EphrinA5 is 0.0195 ng/well.
Ephrin-A5 also known as EFNA5, is a member of the Ephrin family. The Eph family receptor interacting proteins (ephrins) are a family of proteins that serve as the ligands of the Eph receptor, which compose the largest known subfamily of receptor protein-tyrosine kinases (RTKs). Ephrin subclasses are further distinguished by their mode of attachment to the plasma membrane: ephrin-A ligands bind EphA receptors and are anchored to the plasma membrane via a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) linkage, whereas ephrin-B ligands bind EphB receptors and are anchored via a transmembrane domain. Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 may function actively to stimulate axon fasciculation. The interaction of EFNA5 with EPHA5 also mediates communication between pancreatic islet cells to regulate glucose-stimulated insulin secretion. Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 also serves as a cognate/functional ligand for EPHA7, their interaction regulates brain development modulating cell-cell adhesion and repulsion.
- Frisén J, et al. (1998) Ephrin-A5 (AL-1/RAGS) is essential for proper retinal axon guidance and topographic mapping in the mammalian visual system. Neuron. 20(2): 235-43.
- Feldheim DA, et al. (2000) Genetic analysis of ephrin-A2 and ephrin-A5 shows their requirement in multiple aspects of retinocollicular mapping. Neuron. 25(3): 563-74.
- Wahl S, et al. (2000) Ephrin-A5 induces collapse of growth cones by activating Rho and Rho kinase. J Cell Biol. 149(2): 263-70.
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (His Tag) recombinant protein$70.1
- Rhesus Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (His Tag) recombinant protein$166.9
- Mouse Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$130.6
- Rat Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$191.1
- Rhesus Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$166.9
- Rat Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (His Tag) recombinant protein$215.3
- Mouse Ephrin-A5/EFNA5 (His Tag) recombinant protein$70.1
- Human EFNA5/EPLG7/LERK7 (Fc tag) recombinant protein$101.2
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"